NBA Job Vacancy
24 hours per week plus overtime
Pay: £9.00 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to work in the community. The purpose of this role is to help running of the day to day of NBA. The successful applicant will have the drive and determination to work in the community. You will need to demonstrate good communication and written skills, able to move chairs and table and have good eye for details of record keeping and maintenance of the centre, experience of similar work would be an advantage but training will be given.
- Help with overall services provided at NBA
- Maintenance and the general cleaning and good housekeeping of whole of NBA.
- Set up and cleaning of all rooms for clients and room booking.
- Manage room hire bookings and client needs.
- Invoicing clients and follow up none payment.
- Promoting and advertising room hire on social media, at events, and other platforms
- Administrative duties of dealing with telephone enquiries, emailing, photocopying, contacting clients and service providers.
- Help community members with their enquiries.
- Help running of NBA groups and all centre users.
- Assist the event team to organise all events.
- Able to set up tables and chairs.
- Able to open and close NBA doors for out of office hours for client’s room booking (overtime will be paid).
- Available for emergency call out during out of office hours.
- Available to start early from 7am on Monday if required.
If you are interested please pick up an application from above address:
Or apply online (online application)
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org